QuicKnowledge is a variety of short courses that can be accessed by logging on to www.QuicKnowledge.com either at work or at home. It is a knowledge resource available to court employees that can be used in addition to other traditional forms of training such as classroom-based instruction. QuicKnowledge will not replace classroom seminars, but is a supplement by providing "just-in-time" training solutions to employees.
Access to QuicKnowledge is authorized through your supervisor. He or she will provide a special code called a QuicKey, which is required to utilize the website.
User Policy: Employees are permitted to utilize these development courses at his/her manager's discretion. Abuse of this resource may result in an employee's privileges being revoked.
QuicKnowledge First Time Users
- Go to www.QuicKnowledge.com
- Click on Register.
- Complete the personal information fields.
- Create a unique personal password in the field provided. You will need this password each time you log on in the future.
- Enter the QuicKey and click Submit.
- On the next screen type in your court name (e.g., 14A District Court).
- Choose your county from the next pull down menu.
- Your personal account information and a list of courses will appear on the next screen.
- Scroll through the list of course titles. Click on the title of the course which interests you.