In light of the increased use of Zoom technology to safely conduct court proceedings and in response to a number of user requests, Judicial Information Services has worked with Zoom to improve the court’s ability to conduct business virtually.
The State Court Administrative Office (SCAO)–Judicial Information Services, Court Services, and the Michigan Judicial Institute will host a live webinar on Friday, May 29 at 10:00 a.m. (ET) to highlight some advanced and new features now available on the SCAO supported Zoom license accounts, including:
- Options for managing Zoom breakout rooms;
- Customizing the waiting room screen;
- Chat permission levels;
- Using the Chat feature for file transfer; and
- ADA compliance–Zoom accessibility tips
- Helpful Zoom client settings for participant accessibility
- Close Capture feature
- Tips for American Sign Language interpreter video
- Accommodation for exhibits shared via the screen share feature
Following the presentation, a question-and-answer segment will be held.
To access this webinar, you must register by clicking HERE. After registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Zoom with your personal link to join the webinar. We strongly suggest that you do not forward your Zoom confirmation e-mail for use by another individual.
If you are unable to join the upcoming webinar, it will be recorded and posted to the One Court of Justice website HERE.